Mama Talk

Tune in for ramblings on having kids in your 30's, juggling a breifcase and a diaper bag, and opinions about all those worthless baby products I just HAD to have...(can you say "wet wipe warmer"!),

Friday, April 01, 2005

There go my leather pants.

OK, it's like this. Two years ago I bought these AMAZING leather pants at and end of season sale. Got a HUGE deal. Best of all they made my ass look the OPPOSITE of huge. Of course, it was May and too warm to wear them for another few months, but they were SOOOO worth the wait. And then I found out I was pregnant. OK, fine...they are gorgeous and still worth the wait, even if it will be 10 months or so.

Dammit! Why didn't anyone TELL me I would not magically return to my regular size the minute Mason was born. So now he's a year old. Just weaned, which means I can diet. I can have a BEER. I can get skinny, get sexy and go out with my husband for a beer! Should only take a couple months. WOOO HOOO, leather pants here I come!

And then I found out I was pregnant.

Oh well, give it another 2 years. Of course they will probably be so out of style they'll almost be back in again, but I'm gonna wear those pants one day if it kills me.

Does anyone else out there dream of wearing pants without a spandex belly panel?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home